Keep the air quality in your home clean. Cleaning your air ducts can help minimize allergies, asthma, and other sicknesses related to poor air quality. Cleaning your air ducts is one of the primary ways to keep the air clean in your home to keep you and your family safe and healthy.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air quality can be more polluted than outdoor air. The buildup of dust, pollen, pet dander, and other airborne contaminants can cause indoor air pollution and can also contribute to allergies and other symptoms due to contaminated air. These air pollutants can cause immediate and long-term health problems. Because we spend a significant time indoors, keeping your indoor air quality clean is important to protect your health.
Rely on the experience of L & S Restoration for expert air duct cleaning services.
• Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
• Do you have pets?
• Are there smokers in the house?
• Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
• Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
• Do you experience headaches, nausea, burning sensations in your nose, throat or eyes when inside the home?
• Do you have dust trails or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
• When you last changed your furnace filter, did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may have indoor air pollution.
Benefit from our state-of-the-art equipment to improve the air quality of the house.
• Lived in your home for more than 10 years and have never had the ducts cleaned
• A newly constructed home
• An existing house that has been remodeled or was under construction
• Purchased a home and don’t know if the ducts have ever been cleaned
If you choose to have you ducts cleaned L & S Restoration will:
• Open access holes to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected
• Use high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment as to encapsulate the dust and dirt particles
• Protect carpet and household furnishings during cleaning
• Use well-controlled brushing/air washing of duct surfaces in conjunction with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles
• Flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes or an air whip connected to an air compressor
• Remove and reinstall all registers and vents
• Take care to protect the duct work, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes the service provider may have made or used so they are airtight
Get a no-obligation analysis today!
• Dirty, restricted air ducts drastically increase utility costs.
• Changing the filter does not improve the air quality when your air ducts are dirty.
• We offer state-of-the-art electrostatic air filters
• L&S Restoration technicians are trained to clean all types of ductwork.
Call L & S Restoration today for a no-obligation analysis, no-nonsense equipment and a thorough cleaning procedure.