During a fire, smoke can permeate walls, other surfaces, and drift through household air ducts, where it becomes trapped. If not professionally removed, smoke odor can reoccur. L & S Restoration can help.
Soot is oily and easily stains carpets, draperies and other household textiles. They must be removed before you attempt to clean or deodorized items. Even after cleaning, smoke odor may remain in stored clothing, upholstered furniture, carpets and draperies unless they are properly deodorized before cleaning.
Fire, smoke, and soot can cause corrosive etching within 72 hours. Formica, chrome, porcelain and aluminum fixtures should be properly cleaned.
When a fire strikes your home, you can expect the following quality services from L & S Restoration:
• Working with your insurance company/adjuster to give you peace of mind
• Mitigating smoke odors in the area with ozone treatment and deodorization
• Packing out valuables and contents to safely restore them with our industry-leading technology
• Special dry cleaning and laundry for all smoke-damaged fabrics (clothes included)
• Safely removing soot from all surfaces
• Electronics restoration
L & S Restoration is fully prepared and qualified to not only restore your home from a fire, but we’re also in the business of restoring your peace of mind. Call today!
Call us today for an