No one wants to deal with the headache that comes with water damage. Unexpected leaks, broken pipes or floods simply never occur at a convenient time. Should your home experience a water damage loss, big or small; call L & S Restoration immediately to limit the damage to your property and expense of restoration.
Since 1970, we have been serving the Black Hills and surrounding communities so our process reflects our values and the best practices our customers expect:
• Our service professionals are available to inspect your damage immediately, as soon as you call
• Our advanced equipment helps to detect hidden moisture
• We work with your preferred insurance company/adjuster and can bill them directly if desired.
• Our team arrives fully trained and prepared to complete an inspection and go to work right away.
• Our proprietary training reflects the best practices recognized for customers today.
• We communicate continually and answer questions when you have them – we are committed to keeping you informed throughout the restoration process.
• Our focus on compete and thorough drying limits your damage and reduces mold and mildew.
• We finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety
What to do:
• Shut off your water source if it is possible to do so
• Take extra care to limit traffic to affected areas
• Minimize total traffic and avoid wet areas – with more traffic comes more dirt and possible damage
• Remove heirlooms and fragile items or any family objects that might be exposed to water damage
• Remove all furniture from affected areas
What NOT to do:
• Walk through a space with standing water
• Use electrical outlets located in the affected areas
• Enter any areas with water from sewer backups or other unsanitary sources
• Make adjustments to your heating or cooling systems
• Attempt to remove water using a vacuum or any common household appliances
When a water damage disaster strikes your home, we know firsthand how challenging the experience is for you and your family. Call L&S Restoration, we are your water damage restoration experts and are standing by.
Call us today to get your property restored.
Get a no-obligation analysis today!